Centre for Environment, Energy & Climate Change (CEECC) is looking for interns having domain knowledge as well as interested in public policy and governance and get involved in various kinds of analytical research and as well as literature reviews to support the required research mandates.
Position: Research Intern- Policy.
Internship Location: Patna (Bihar).
Duration: 6-8 weeks (depending upon the research requirements).
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- An individual with thorough domain knowledge on public policy and governance, and willing to assist the policy research works of the center.
- An individual having thorough understanding/exposure and familiar with the methodology of writing/drafting policy review, analysis, briefs, etc.
- An individual must have sound research skills and can conduct primary and secondary data collection, data compilation, data analysis, methodology development, documentation, report writing, etc and have an analytical understanding of data representation in a different format.
Qualification and Skill Required:
- An individual pursuing a bachelor’s or masters degree either in Public Policy, Governance, Development or other relevant field is essential.
- An individual having thorough domain knowledge and basic competency for writing policy reviews/analysis/recommendations/briefs with other academic backgrounds may also apply.
- An individual having sound research skills, scientific writing skills, communication skills and ability to summarise complex research statements in the simpler implementable format is preferable.
- Basic computer proficiency and handling of MS Office Tools (Such as Word and Excel etc.) and experience in secondary data handling are essential.
- Knowledge/command on statistical tools like- STATA, R, SPSS, etc. will be preferred.
Interns after successful completion of the research internship will be awarded a certificate with a basic stipend which will be provided based on the qualifications and overall performance in the internship.
How to Apply:
Interested individuals can apply by writing and sharing updated CV/Resume with a writing sample of research work to the email id- firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Research Intern- Policy”.
For further details on the same, click here.
About the Author