About the conference
The International Youth Leadership Conference (IYLC) shall be conducted in Delhi from Oct 14-19. Our week-long youth forum on world politics, international relations and justice will give you an opportunity to test your leadership skills, debate current issues, deliver speeches, draft resolutions, make executive decisions, and realize through experience the complexities of international relations.
The main objective of the International Youth Leadership Conference is to facilitate an exchange of ideas across an ethnically diverse and socially responsible group of young international leaders. Their interaction provokes communication and dialogue that, throughout the week, provides an unparalleled learning experience and cross-cultural adventure.
Open for both Indian as well as International students.
The conference is designed to encourage social interaction and networking in a cross-cultural learning environment by means of the following interrelated activities:
– A United Nations Security Council emergency meeting simulation
– A mock International Criminal Court pre-trial
– A model European Parliament proceeding
– Visits to Foreign Embassies and other governmental and non-governmental orgnisations
– Group Debates and Panel Discussions on international security, envrionmental sustainability, rule of law, responsible leadership and mass media
– Networking Events and Banquet Dinners with leading experts, diplomats, politicians and businessmen
The conference shall be conducted in Delhi, India.
All applications must be submitted online.
Conference Fee: 1299 USD i.e. Rs. 89K
The following are included in this price,
- 5 nights accommodation at the Conference Venue
- All meals
- All local transportation
- Airport greeting
- All field trips, site visits, guest lectures, panel discussions and workshops
- All receptions and networking events
- Certificate of achievement
Please do not make any conference fee payments until you receive the official Acceptance Notification from us. It is strongly recommended, that all of the necessary visa and travel arrangement are made before the conference fee is paid. The only way to guarantee your place is to pay. Please do not wait until the last minute to make arrangements for payment.
We accept the following modes of payment:
- Wire Transfer
- American Express
- Pay Pal
The Conference shall be held from Oct 14-19.
All questions regarding the conference and payment procedures can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full details, visit the official website by clicking here.