This workshop is for presenting and discussing novel ideas, innovation trends and experiences in the field of energy storage systems, heating, and cooling systems, materials for energy storage and advanced batteries for electric vehicles.
The objectives of the workshop are To explore the recent trends in energy storage systems. • To address the thermal engineering issues in energy storage, cooling, and heating processes, To discuss metal hydrides for energy conversion and storage applications and explore the new materials for battery energy storage especially for electric vehicles.
- Metal – Hydride based systems for cooling and heating.
- Sorption as an enabler for space-conditioning, heat recovery, thermal storage, gas separation, and other applications.
- Highly porous adsorbent materials for converting thermal energy to cooling power.
- Materials and Thermal Engineering Issues in Thermochemical Energy storage. Materials related challenges for energy storage.
- Sorption Cooling Techniques for Air Conditioning.
- High-temperature thermal energy storage systems Recent advancements.
- Materials for hydrogen storage.
- Nickel-Carbon Hybrids for Hydrogen Storage.
- Porous silicon re-visited for energy storage and conversion application.
- Heat transfer enhancement techniques for metal hydride based hydrogen storage devices.
- Integration of decentralized polygeneration technologies for smart rural energy networks.
- Development of Nanomaterials at ARCI: An overview.
- Development of advanced Li-ion Battery Materials for Electric Vehicles (Evs)Application.
- Tailoring the structure of materials and electrode fabrication process for high power lithium-ion batteries.
Who can Attend?
- Industry experts and R&D people working in research laboratories.
- Students of B. Tech/M. Tech/MS who want lead career in energy and related areas.
- Faculty members, research scholars working in energy and related areas.
- Faculty members: Rs. 3000/-
- R&D Institutions and Industry: Rs. 5000/-
- Research Scholars, UG and PG students: Rs. 2000/-
- International participants: USD 50/-
The registration fee includes the registration kit, High tea, and lunch. Accommodation can be made available upon request on a payment basis based on availability.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is December 15, 2019.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org