Machine Learning is the language of the latest intelligent machines– it lies at the intersection of mathematical algorithms, computer science, and human logic. This workshop will give cutting edge ideas in state-of-the-art concepts of Machine Learning (ML) programs, as well as methods for designing new ML algorithms.
By the end of these hands-on training, participants will understand the fundamentals of IOT systems and IOT security and be able to identify threats and required mitigations to their own IOT systems.
Vellore Institute of Technology was founded in 1984 as Vellore Engineering College by the Chancellor Dr.G.Viswanathan. Students from all the states of India and from more than 50 countries are studying at VIT University status was conferred in 2001 by MHRD Govt. of India in recognition of its excellence in academics, research, and extracurricular initiatives.
- Blockchain and IoT security
- General Programming of IoT by introducing IOTSim
- Programming IOT security using Contiki programming and Cooja simulator
- Threats to IOT systems
- Getting Started with Azure Machine Learning
- Importing of Data
- How to choose an Algorithm
- Regression analysis
- Hands-on training of Azure ML
- Applications of machine learning
- Industry Professionals: Rs. 5000
- Academicians: Rs. 3000
- Research Scholars: Rs. 2000
- U.G / P.G. Students: Rs. 1500
The participants may be accommodated in the University hostel on a request basis at nominal charges.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- The last date to register is January 1, 2020.
Phone Number: +91 91761 27206
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org