Registrations are open for International Women’s Day Quiz by MyGov on 8-31 March 2022. The last date of registration is 31 March.
The World celebrates March 8th as International Women’s day to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. Our honourable Prime Minister recently remarked that whether it is sports or space science, the women of India lag behind none. They are moving ahead and bringing glory to the nation with their commendable achievements
On the occasion of International Women’s Day, MyGov and Ministry of Women and Child Development are hosting a quiz that commemorates the services and sacrifices of India’s women. Let’s remember the Indian women stalwarts we know, let’s learn about other exceptional ones, we might not have heard about before.
Here we present to you a quiz that is a tribute to the power of Indian women and doesn’t quantify or rate each other’s achievements. Each and every contribution by these women has only added more shine to India’s glory. So let’s see, if you know “Who is She”?
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 600 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
You may also be interested in: