On International Women’s Day 2022, we bring 7 amazing educational opportunities open for women. 8th March is celebrated as International Women’s Day around the world. And on this day, Noticebard.com has come up with great opportunities open Just for her.
From Wipro to IDFC, MyGov to British Council, many MNCs are offering training, awards, and other opportunities especially for women, in 2022. Check out the best educational opportunities on International Women’s Day 2022 below.
1. Wipro Begin Again Program 2022 for Women
Reimagine your second career with Wipro.
Begin Again is our Inclusion and Diversity [I&D] initiative for women who are looking to relaunch their career post a break – be it for a sabbatical, motherhood, elderly care, travel, passion, or any other personal reasons.
- Eligibility: Career opportunities only for HER, Career break from 6 months to 1 or more years, Applicable for India location.
- Highlights: Structured Learning and Enablement Programs, Integrated framework for a smooth transition, Buddy Program to help you with all your queries.
2. IDFC FIRST Bank Women Only Challenge [Prizes Worth Rs. 3 L]
Entries are invited from eligible candidates for the IDFC FIRST Bank Women Only Challenge 2022.
They are looking for women Application Engineers to join our Technology Management Group for Bangalore and Mumbai.
- Eligibility: Years of experience: Open for Batch of 2022 only.
- Prizes: 1st prize: 1,00,000, 2nd prize: 50,000, 3rd prize: 30,000 and 4th prize: 20,000. Additionally: cash prize for the next top 10 hackathon rankers: 10,000.
- Registration: Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
3. BMGA Fellows Program 2022 for Young Women
BMGA Enterprise Limited (BMGA) is a finishing school for the future of work. We provide social and marketing intelligence to increase the productivity of people and organizations. We deliver capacity-building programs designed to equip professionals with the transformational skills required for a successful career in the 21st century.
- Eligibility: Young women from Africa and Asia. Final year students, recent graduates and early career professionals with not more than 3 (three) years post-university work experience are welcome to apply.
- Application: Click here to apply.
- Benefits: All participants get the in-program benefits, but only Fellows that is, participants who graduate at the end of the program will join the BMGA Fellows Program Alumni network with access to all post-program benefits.
4. WomenLead2030 International Fellowship Program 2022-23
WomenLead2030 is an international fellowship program (campaign) that aims to bring all the women rights activists & initiatives/organisations together on a forum to spark a big change and contribute to UN Agenda 2030 of achieving gender equality and empowering all women and girls by working on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 5.
- Eligibility: Commitment to work on the mission and vision of the WomenLead2030 Campaign. Be Available to work with the WomenLead2030 for atleast 1 month. You should manage to be available virtually for the thriving and connected community of fellows. The WomenLead2030 Fellowship is not an academic fellowship and not-traditional Changemaker Individual/Organization are also encouraged to apply.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
- Benefits: Five Most extraordinary Partners/Fellows will be nominated for the annual SDGs Champions Award 2022 under the 5th SDGs category. Get recognised as the WomenLead2030 Global Ambassador (Individual) or Impact Partner (Organization).
5. British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM 2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Fully Funded British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM 2022.
Are you a woman with a degree in a STEM subject and passionate about your study? You could receive a scholarship to study a master’s degree, or an early academic fellowship, in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics programme at a leading UK university.
- Eligibility: They are looking for women who: are able to take up a course of study in the UK for the academic year from September/October 2022 – 2023, can demonstrate a need for financial support.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
- Benefits: academic prestige – the UK’s universities are amongst the world’s leaders in STEM subjects, economic support will include tuition fees, stipend, travel costs, visa and health coverage fees.
6. Empowering Women Through Entrepreneurship Programme by MyGov
The National Commission for Women is the apex statutory organization working towards enabling women to achieve equality and equal participation in all spheres of life. Acknowledging that economic independence is the key to women empowerment, NCW aims to create a lasting impact for women across the country by providing women entrepreneurs access to knowledge and skills required to grow and sustain their entrepreneurial ventures.
To this end, National Commission for Women has joined hands with Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, a renowned academic institution fostering excellence in management, innovation and entrepreneurship, and has envisioned a collaborative online training programme in Hindi to support and sponsor digital learning of aspiring women entrepreneurs.
- Eligibility: Participation is open for all women who are above 18 years and are citizens of India.
- Duration: 6 Weeks (Integrated with field work)- 3-4 hours per week.
- Registration: You can apply for the programme by clicking on the ‘Click here to register‘.
7. National Webinar on International Women’s Day: “Debate on Marital Rape: A Constitutional Perspective” by University of Delhi
The National Webinar on International Women’s Day: “Debate on Marital Rape: A Constitutional Perspective” by the Faculty of Law, the University of Delhi on March 8, 2022.
Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi: Campus Law Centre is the time-tested legal institution par excellence. It is the national hub of legal studies.
- Eligibility: Students, Law Students, Lawyers, Academicians, Scholars, Research Fellow and Anyone interested in knowing the topic.
- Registration: Interested participants must register themselves through the Google Form available here.
For more updates and great opportunities, keep visiting Noticebard.com on regular basis.
With this, we wish all the beautiful people out there- A Very Happy Women’s Day!
You may also be interested in: