The Center for Disaster Management and Research, Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIT), Guwahati in collaboration with the Keio University, Indo Japan Lab, Japan is organizing an International webinar on “Paradigm Shift in Disaster Risk Reduction: Role of Academics, Research, Innovation and Policies” on July 12 from 2 pm onwards.
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is a public technical and research university established by the Government of India, located in Guwahati, in the state of Assam in India. It is the sixth Indian Institute of Technology established in India.
- Prof. T.G. Sitharam, Director, IIT Guwahati, India
- Prof. Rajib Shaw, Keio-IJL, Keio University, Japan
- Shri Gyanendra Dev Tripathi, IAS, CEO, ASDMA
- Maj. Gen. Manoj Kumar Bindal, Exe. Director, NIDM
- Dr. Bhavani. V., FAO, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Dr. Prabhakar, SVRK, IGES, Japan
To register for the webinar, click here.
You might also be interested in: