NLUJA Assam is organising International Webinar on India’s Act East Policy on 25 September 2021. Online registrations are open on the official website.
About NLUJA Assam
National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam (NLUJAA) is a premier institute of legal education set up in the year 2011 with the enactment of the National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam Act, 2009 (Assam Act No. XXV of 2009) by the Government of Assam. Ever since its inception, the University has endeavoured towards achieving higher standards of legal education and has focused on inculcating practical argumentative skills amongst students.
The Delhi School of Public Policy and Governance (DSPPG) is the Delhi University’s endeavour to contribute to the quality of policymaking and governance in an increasingly complex and challenging world. The vision of the school is to provide an interdisciplinary platform for learning and research on Public Policy and Governance.
About the Webinar
Bharat ka Amrut Mahotsav Committee and IQAC Cell of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam in collaboration with Delhi School of Public Policy and Governance (Institute of Eminence), University of Delhi presents “International Webinar on India’s Act East Policy”.
India’s Act East Policy aims to improve economic, strategic, and cultural ties with the South-East Asian region through intensive and continuous engagement in the areas of connectivity, trade, cultural exchange, defence, and people-to-people contact at different levels in addition to improvement of economic development of the north-eastern region of India.
The webinar focuses on deliberations relating to India’s Act Easy Policy by eminent dignitaries including Minister of State for External Affairs; and Education, Government of India. The distinguished speakers have years of experience in the country’s development, diplomacy and public policy.
The webinar will discuss Role of Act East Policy on developing Northeast India as a growth-node, and in enhancing linkages with the Indo-Pacific region of the world. The deliberations will also include Infrastructure development of the Northeast India and foreign trade.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- No registration fee will be charged to the attendees.
- Certificates of Participation will be provided on the basis of attendance throughout the webinar and not mere registration.
Date & Time
- Date: 25th September, 2021
- Time: 4 PM IST
- Platform: Youtube Live Stream
- Chief Guest – Dr. Rajkumar Ranjan Singh, Hon’ble Minister of State for External Affairs; and Education, Government of India
- Guest of Honour – Prof. (Dr.) Mukul G. Asher, Former Professor, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore
- Guest of Honour – Dr. Subhash Chandra Pandey, Former Special Secretary, Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Government of India
Call: 70021 83756 (Agniv Das), 99575 88335 (Abhishree Kashyap)