Applications are invited for the Monash International Tuition Scholarship at Monash University, Melbourne, Australia. Monash International Tuition Scholarships (MITS) is provided by Monash University to support international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters’s degrees.
A MITS covers the course tuition fees that would otherwise be payable by the student. Monash scholarships reward excellence and help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances. The scholarship seeks curious, optimistic, students who want to make a difference in the world.
The scholarships help students from all backgrounds transform their lives by easing the financial burden, so you can make the most of university life.
Qualifications and/or research experience that a faculty considers equivalent to an Australian first-class honors (H1) degree may be assessed for equivalence. Candidates applying for the scholarship must be:
- An International Student.
- Bachelor’s degree with second or third-class honors as the highest qualification
- Research master’s preliminary degree without a formal grade
- Research master’s degree without a formal grade
- Coursework master’s degree
- Graduate diploma
- Most overseas qualifications (but some qualifications from selected overseas institutions are accepted by Monash as automatically equivalent).
Monash International Tuition Scholarship covers the cost of:
- course tuition fees; and
- a single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy.
Monash scholarships are very competitive and are awarded based on your academic record, any research outputs, and prior research experience.
How to Apply?
- Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course unless you are already enrolled.
- Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is used for both admission and/or scholarship via our Applicant Portal.
- You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
- To apply online for the scholarship, click here.
- The last date to apply is August 31, 2020.