About the conference:
The Association of Science, Education, and Technology (TASET) and Sakarya University are pleased to invite you to the “International Teacher Education Conference” to be held at Harvard University Faculty Club in Cambridge, MA, USA, August 16-18, 2017.
The main aim of the congress is to bring scholars, researchers, educators, students, professionals and other groups interested in teacher education to present their works on the developments in educational sciences.
Furthermore, if the presenter is unable to attend the oral presentation, video presentations are available. For further information on how to submit, please refer to the Paper Submission section on the official website. For paper guidelines, please refer to the Paper Guidelines section.
- Proposal & Abstract Submission Deadline: August 11
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: September 20
- Registration: August 11
- Conference: August 16-18
Attention: When you submit your paper you will be informed about your submission in 4-5 days whether it is accepted or not.
- Paper Presentation & Poster Presentation: 350 € – 480$
- Video Presentation: 250 € – 350 $
- Registration Fee for Audience: 200 € – 250 $
- Proceedings Book Guidelines:
- A4 Page with 2.5 cm margins all over
- No page numbers
- No header or footer or notes
- Times New Roman font should be used
- Title: 12 point font, the rest of the document is 10 point
- All main titles are capitalized
- Single Spacing (with no special issues, 0 before and after the text in paragraph format)
- Tables and figures are centered
2. Poster Preparation Guidelines:
Poster dimensions presented at the conference: 85 cm wide x 120 cm.
3. Video Presentation Guidelines:
If you are interested in Video or Virtual participation to ITEC 2017, please send an email (email@example.com) to the conference secretariat. The details will be announced later on the conference web site.
If your proposal is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference as a virtual presenter. Upon payment of the registration fee your paper will be listed as a virtual presentation. If you wish your paper to be published in the conference proceedings.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com