IISER Pune is organizing an International Symposium on Cell Surface Macromolecules from February 17 to 21, 2019. This meeting is part of a series held once in 3 years to bring together people working on diverse aspects of membrane biology. A unique feature of this meeting is the intense discussion and scope for collaboration. This will be its 12th edition and will be co-organized by young members of the Indian scientific community.
This prestigious symposium series was founded by (late) Prof. B.K. Bachhawat who was a pioneer in cell surface and membrane biology research in India. Symposiums in this series have been continuously organized for more than the past 30 years and all over India. The meetings provide a vibrant discussion forum and fostered several collaborations and critical thinking in Membrane Biology.
- Cell Biophysics
- GPCR Biology
- Membrane protein Simulations
- Membrane shape, biophysics
- Multiscale Simulations, Membranes
- Membrane Biophysics, Modeling
- GPCR signaling
- Membrane Lipid interactions, Shape
- Membranes, vesicles, and cells: biophysical mechanisms
- Membrane Shape, ER modeling, fusion/fission
- GPCR signaling, Cholesterol
- Soft Condensed Matter
- GPCRs, Membrane biophysics
- Membrane lipids, Fluorescence
- Membrane biophysics and biology
- Pore-forming Toxins
- Signal Transduction
- Structural Glycobiology
- Mass Spectroscopy
- Multiscale simulations, membrane peptides
- Lipid Rafts
- Synthetic pores and channels
- Transporters, Channels
- Registration Fee: Rs. 4000
- Accommodation (if needed): Extra, Rs. 1680 per person per day (single*), Rs. 1120 per person per day (double)
- To register and submit your abstracts, click here.
- The last date to register is October 31, 2019.
Phone Number: +91 (20) 25908000