With the current global emphasis on environmental sustainability, there is a keen interest in developing polymers and related technologies that are eco-friendly and sustainable. In this regard, significant research efforts are being undertaken across the world and sustainable polymer-based research is rapidly emerging as a field with considerable promise and potential. ASP-19 is the fifth international symposium of the ASP series following ASP-17 (Guwahati, India), ASP-16 (Kyoto, Japan), ASP-15 (Guwahati, India), and ASP-14 (Guwahati, India).
ASP-19 is aimed at providing a platform for researchers to share recent state-of-the-art advances in the area of sustainable polymers. The symposium includes plenary lectures and invited lectures on recent advances in several aspects of sustainable-polymer-based technologies.
The following symposia are planned to be held as part of ASP-19.
- 1st Industrial Forum ~ Biobased Materials Developed by Worldwide Industries.
- 2nd India-Nepal-Japan Trilateral Joint Symposium.
- 3rd IITG-KIT Joint Symposium.
- Prof. Swaminathan Sivaram, Honorary Professor and INSA Senior Scientist IISER, India
- Prof. Ramani Narayan, Michigan State University, USA
- Prof. Alejandro J. Müller, University of the Basque Country, Spain
- Prof. Gert-Jan Gruter, Avantium CTO/University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Prof. Sanjay Rastogi, Professor of Polymer Technology, Loughborough University.
- Prof. Ashok Misra, Former Director of IIT Bombay.
- Prof. Yoshiharu Doi, Former Director, Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute, Japan
- Prof. Takashi Kato, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Prof. Akira Isogai, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Prof. Hiroyuki Yano, Kyoto University, Japan
- Prof. Takeshi Kikutani, Tokyo Insititute of Technology, Japan
To download the registration form, click here.
Filled registration form should be sent to the Secretary of ASP-19″ by September 15, 2019, by Fax or E-mail.
Secretary: Ms.Junko Moritani, Department Office of Biobased Materials Science, Kyoto Institute of Technology, Matsugasaki, Sakyo-Ku, Kyoto 606-8585, Japan, E-mail: email@example.com.
Phone Number: +81-75-724-7864
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org