The Institute of Public Policy (NLSIU, Bangalore) and URBAM (EAFIT University, Medellín) invite papers from urban scholars and planners working on the global South for Seminar Series (Part II) to be organized at the Institute of Public Policy, NLSUI, Bangalore.
The two-part seminar series in Medellin Colombia (concluded, August 2019) and Bangalore, India seek to evolve planning approaches and methods to shape city futures in geographies that promise to be the future of urbanization. The two-part seminar series focuses on the urban planning processes and methods by foregrounding the varying contexts of the global South juxtaposed with historical trajectories of these geographies.
- Planning for and governing city-regions
- Informality, demand for access to services and housing
- Resilience, planning, and governance
- Statutory frameworks and Planning laws
Call for Abstracts
Full papers or extended abstracts (500 – 750 words) indicating the title of the paper, the key argument and the nature of empirical evidence may be sent to email@example.com by December 1st, 2019.
- Submission of Abstract/ extended Abstract (500 – 750 words): 1st December 2019.
- Announcement of accepted abstracts: 1st January 2019
- Full Papers (6000 words): TBD
- Selected papers will be published in one of the edited volumes derived from the Seminar Series.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org