The International School Bangalore (TISB) was one of the first IB boarding schools in the country and has quickly risen in prestige, claiming a seat as one of the top five international schools in the world (The Good Schools Guide, UK). As an international school, TISB stimulates intercultural relations and provides a platform for its students to become global citizens.
Now in its ninth year, The International School Bangalore Model United Nations (TISBMUN) has grown to become one of Bangalore’s premier MUN conferences, drawing delegates from all over India. TISB has one of India’s most competitive MUN Delegations, frequently winning at top conferences around India and the world.
Every year, the members of this accomplished delegation put their collective experience of over 100 Conferences and design an equally innovative and captivating conference. TISBMUN has long been established as a conference that focuses on innovative committees that redefines the scope of Model United Nation.
- United Nations Summit on Counter Terrorism
- Disarmament and International Security Committee
- Social, Cultural & Humanitarian Committee
- Lok Sabha
- European Central Bank
- United Nations Security Council
- International Press Corps
- Peloponnesian War Crisis Committee
- High Table Crisis Committee
- Tesla Board Crisis Committee
The registration fees are as follows:
- Delegate Fee (if you are part of a school delegation): Rs. 1500
- Delegate Fee (for individual delegate): Rs. 2000
For registration, click here.
- Conference Registrations close: 10th December, 2019
- Position Paper submission deadline: 12th December, 2019
For any queries, contact
- Secretariat: email@example.com
- Faculty Advisor TISBMUN: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seceratary General: email@example.com
- Director General: firstname.lastname@example.org