Lane Community College is a comprehensive community college. The college offers a wide variety of instructional programs including transfer credit programs, School of Professional and Technical Careers programs, Continuing Education non-credit courses, programs in English as a Second Language and International ESL, GED programs, and customized training for local businesses. Classes are offered at several locations, and online classes and telecourses are also available.
The goal of Lane Community College is to help students achieve their dreams and transform lives through learning. The faculty and staff are dedicated to helping students succeed. Lane partners with businesses in the community to help shape the current and future workforce.
Lane offers a range of culinary and hospitality, health, automotive, industrial, and flight programs. Lane Community College is proud to offer scholarships to new international students.
- To be considered for a scholarship, students must first apply to study at Lane.
- Are available to students who have never been students at Lane before.
- Range from $500-$3,500.
- Are awarded through a competitive process.
- Require recipients to volunteer 25 hours of service.
- Are applied to the recipients’ tuition after students are fully enrolled at Lane.
- Are distributed over three terms.
Application deadline: January 15, 2018.
How to apply?
- Please fill out the application below.
- Questions with a red asterisk (*) must be answered.
- Upload a copy of your most recent transcript from your high school or university. A transcript is a copy of a student’s permanent academic record.
- Take time to think about and write out your answers to the questions.
Click here for the admission application form.
Click here to avail the scholarship application form.
Student Recruitment & Outreach Office
Building 1, Room 101A
Lane Community College
4000 E. 30th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97405