The University of Brighton, England invites applications from eligible international candidates for the Research Scholarships at the institute.
The University of Brighton is a public university based on four campuses in Brighton and Eastbourne on the south coast of England. Its roots can be traced back to 1858 when the Brighton School of Art was opened in the Royal Pavilion. It achieved university status in 1992.
- Arts & Architecture
- Business & Law
- Computing & Mathematics
- Education & Teaching
- Engineering & Construction
- Geography, geology, and environment
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Sports & Exercise
A maximum of two international research scholarships worth the full tuition fee for each year of your research degree (for up to a maximum of three years) are available to outstanding international research students in all areas of study.
The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international research scholarships are:
- academic merit (including English language ability)
- full fee-paying international student status and
- acceptance onto a research degree at the University of Brighton.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a new, full-time international research student with an unconditional offer for entry in October 2020.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to email at email@example.com along with their applicant number in the subject line.
- Application forms will only be sent to students who meet our eligibility criteria.
- The deadline for completed applications is 5 pm on 30 June 2020.
- Your application will be considered at the appropriate Doctoral College committee meeting prior to your intended start date.
- The decision of the Doctoral College committee will be communicated to applicants soon after the meeting and that decision is final.
- Please note that accompanying documentation will not be returned.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in University of Oxford Said Business School Diploma Scholarship for Women 2020 [Funding Available]: Apply by Oct 19.