About the Competition
Contemporary Art Room Gallery is proud to announce their 3rd “Black & White” Online Art Competition for the month of April 2020. This is an international competition and artists from around the world are welcome to submit their work. Black & White theme in this competition will be strictly applied and only works in black, white and or shades of gray will be accepted.
All visual art mediums are acceptable (painting, photography, drawing, sculpture, digital, prints, fiber art, collage or installation art) except sound and video art.
- All artists from around the world are welcome to enter
- Artists must be 18 years or older to apply
- Entries must follow competition theme
- Artworks containing pornographic or satanic content will not be taken into consideration
- Entry fees are non-refundable
- 2 images may be submitted per entry fee. There is no limit to the number of entries per artist
- Artwork images should be labelled as First Name-Last Name-Title of Art.jpg
- Image size should be up to 2.0 MB in JPG format
- Only the artwork should be visible, clear and in focus. Please crop out any background in the images.
- Images should be original work created by the artist
- Art Room gallery does not sell artwork but provides the opportunity for you to connect with potential buyers
- All winning artists will receive a digital award certificate, First, second and third place will be largely displayed with an article about the artist and their work. Winning artwork (First place) will be on the poster of the show. Depending on the number and quality of all submissions received, Merit awards and Honorable Mention awards may also be presented.
- All accepted works will be displayed with the artist name, the title of work, and a link back to their website, or email address if they do not have a website.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the competition through this link.
- Deadline for entries: May 04, 2020
- Winners will be notified: May 10, 2020
- Opening of online exhibition: May 11, 2020
For more details, click here.