About the Conference
IMESD-2018 is a debut event in this international meeting series, which is expected to be a milestone event in our country for communities working in the field of energy storage devices as we are expecting about 500 participants from India and abroad. Submitted papers are expected to be published in peer reviewed international journal.
The aim of this meeting is to bring together eminent national & international scientists, academicians, research scholars, students from universities, research institutes, engineers and technocrats from industries on a single platform to share their knowledge, expertise, research and experience in the emerging area of energy storage devices. Further, the meeting is expected to provide opportunities for the researchers to find international collaborators for future teamwork.
- Solid State Ionics /Nanoionics
- Rechargeable secondary batteries particularly, Li-ion, Na-ion batteries
- Supercapacitor / Flexible Supercapacitor / Hybrid supercapacitor
- Nanostructured energy storage materials: Synthesis, characterization and applications
- Electrode/Electrolyte interface and associated phenomenon
- Fast Ionic conductors: liquids, polymer, gel and solid electrolytes
- Modelling and simulation of Energy Storage Devices
- Energy storage devices for defence and other strategic applications
- Thermal management of battery packs for HEVs and EVs
- Industrial production and development of storage devices for HEVs, PHEVs, and EVs
- Next-generation high-performance electrochemical energy storage systems
- Recycling of Li-based batteries, safety, reliability and their applications
- Household and large-scale energy storage systems
- Safety, reliability, cell design Engineering
- Fuel cell & technologies
- Hydrogen Storage Devices
Call for Papers
Papers are invited in the form of oral and poster presentations. All those desirous of participating and/or presenting a paper in the conference are requested to send the abstract at email@example.com. Authors are requested to submit one page abstract in the prescribed format on the website. Best oral andposters awards will be awarded by the conference organizers.
Abstracts for Oral and Poster presentations should be in Times New Roman with in A4 format. The title should be in bold with font size of 14 followed by authors name(s) in the next line, and affiliation in the subsequent line(s) as central alignment. This should follow the Email ID of the presenting author. The presenting author should be underlined. The format for abstract submission may be downloaded from web. The IMESD-2018 committee encourages the submission of original scientific material unpublished at the time of the abstract submission deadline.
Conference Dates: Dec 10-12
Abstract Submission: Sep 30
Notification for Submission of Abstracts: Oct 15
Full Paper Submission: Nov 15
Students: Rs. 3000
Accompanying Person: Rs. 2500
For more details, click here.
For Registration, click here.
Tel no.: +91-1332-284861