Once a year we host our Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge at our Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. We invite 32 top international students to compete for four fully-funded international internships. In 2019 we are excited to celebrate the 6 year anniversary of the event on August 19th/20th.
- Brand Management & Digital Marketing
- Sales & eCommerce
- Supply Chain Management
- Finance & Controlling
- In your planned internship period (end of 2019/in 2020) you are enrolled in a university program in business administration/engineering, or you already hold a Bachelor’s degree and are about to start your Master’s (gap year).
- You have a focus on one of these areas: Brand Management & Digital Marketing, Sales & eCommerce, Supply Chain Management, or Finance & Controlling
- You have gained work experience through internships.
- You feel at ease in an international environment and have the courage to step off the beaten track.
- You have strong teamwork/communication skills and can work independently, with a high level of dedication.
- You have excellent analytical skills and no trouble to communicate fluently in English.
Phone: +49 (0) 40 – 4909 0