About the Event:
International Higher Education Fair (IHEF) 2017 creates the best opportunity for candidates living in India who wish to pursue higher education abroad to meet with senior officials from the world’s leading educational institutions.
The fair, in turn, provides the best platform for the educational institutions to directly meet these students and their families, to showcase their academic programs and cities, describe their unique methods for student integration and academic success, and to spotlight their institution’s rankings/achievements.
IHEF 2017 serves as a mega platform to link prestigious local and foreign higher education institutes with the best of India’s graduate and postgraduate aspirants. A staggering footfall of more than 300,000 students and their parents from all over India are anticipated to attend the exhibition.
IHEF will showcase seminars and workshops featuring experts in the field of Higher Education from around the world.
Objectives of IHEF 2017:
- To provide Indian students and universities with the opportunity to interact with representatives from the best international higher education institutions.
- To give Indian universities exposure to international education standards and expertise.
- To establish academic agreements between Indian and international institutions.
- To provide both international and Indian Universities with a gateway through which they can meet to share their expertise/insights and build mutually beneficial partnerships.
- To encourage the development of the local higher education industry through interaction and communication with international institutions and representatives.
Unique Features of IHEF:
- 250+ topmost foreign universities.
- 100+ top most Indian universities.
- Elite speakers and experts in Higher Education field from all over the world.
- The footfall of more than 300,000 aspirants.
- Degree plans and careers defined from admission to employment.
- Meet directly with the students/parents.
- Embassy representatives for visa processing.
- Scholarships assistance.
- On-site assistance from financial institutions.
- Encourage collaboration, cooperation, and co-development in the field of academics and research among the universities.
- B2B meets in each location.
- Professional enrichment through both national and international seminars, hands-on experimental workshops, new technology demonstrations in real time, career guidance, and more.
iCircle Expo & Events, Kottoor Plaza, W&C Hospital Road,
TC 24/1033, Thycaud – 1, Kerala, India
Tel: 91 471 6566393 Mob: +91 86066 54393
www.icirclexpo.com Email: email@example.com
For further details, please visit the link given here