UPDATE [April 26]: The last date for abstract submissions is extended to April 30. Please check revised dates.
In its pursuit of continuing excellence Ajeenkya D Y Patil University, Pune is conducting an International Faculty Development Programme (IFDP) on the multidisciplinary theme “Health-care and wellbeing” from 6th to 8th June, 2018.
The objective of IFDP is to have an overview of healthcare from all aspects such as design of healthcare services, technologies and products, development of academic research curriculum aligned to healthcare and wellbeing, and practical explanations of current and future challenges while implementation.
We are inviting participants from the entire health and social care sector organisations/groups to share their experiences.
Call for Papers
Design Sub Themes
- Design for Health – Current challenges.
- Awareness of current and future challenges while implementing healthcare technologies.
- The academic relevance of healthcare technologies and scope of development.
- The skill requirements to be included in academic curriculum for students to be placed in healthcare sector.
Engineering Sub Themes
- Risks to the Health and Safety of Young Adults.
- IoT in Healthcare.
- Importance of communication in Healthcare.
- Nutrition and Human Development.
- Psychological Stress and Wellbeing amongst student and teachers.
Film & Media Sub Themes
- Role of Communication in Preventive & Mental Health.
- Social Media & Women Health by Healthcare Professional.
- Healthcare Communications: Challenges & Trends.
- Power of Documentary & Ad-films in Healthcare & Wellbeing.
- The Impact of Audio-Visual Media in Healthcare.
- The Influence of Media & Public Health.
Management Sub Themes
- Marketing the healthcare and wellbeing services – the 7Ps approach.
- Technology Management in Healthcare and Wellbeing.
- Managerial Practices and employee wellbeing trade-offs.
- Transformational Leadership, Workplace Spirituality and Wellbeing.
- Wellbeing Tourism.
- Entrepreneurial opportunities in Healthcare.
- Healthcare and E-commerce.
Humanities Sub Themes
- A rational / philosophical examination into moral issues as abortion, child foeticide, mercy killing, world hunger etc.
- Human Nature and Meaning of Life.
- Recreation, Leisure and Natural Environment.
- Women and Health.
- Child Growth and Development
Legal and Jurisprudential Sub Themes
The wellbeing strategy aims to represents a commitment to an integrated approach to citizens and the Government that creates:
- New wellbeing initiatives.
- A Legal environment and culture based on shared values and trust.
- A Legal environment where citizen’s wellbeing is integrated into day-to-day practices.
- Medical jurisprudence.
- Harmonious edifice of Law and Healthcare.
The abstracts and full papers should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tentative program schedule
DAY 1: Wednesday, 6th June 18
Inauguration and Talk by Invited Speakers
DAY 2: Thursday, 7th June 18
Talks by Experts
DAY 3: Friday, 8th June 18
Presentations by Participants and Valedictory session
By participating in the IFDP, one can get the exposure to the intricacies of the existing and future issues pertaining to healthcare and well-being.
- Dates of IFDP: 6th, 7th and 8th June, 2018.
- Submission of Abstract:
April 25, 2018. April 30, 2018
- Confirmation for Acceptance:
April 28, 2018. May 5, 2018
- Submission of Full paper:
May 10, 2018. May 15, 2018
- Last Date for Registration:
May 10, 2018.May 15, 2018
Research papers selected by panel of experts will be published in the ISSN journal. For guidelines of the Abstract and Full Paper see the IFDP Brochure.
For further details, view the brochure given here.
Noticebard and Lawctopus are proud to be media partners for this event.