Registrations are invited for International Day of Yoga 2022 Quiz by MyGov from 12 to 30 April 2022.
About the Quiz
Recognizing the universal appeal of Yoga, owing to its demonstrated benefits towards immunity building and stress relief, the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) proclaimed 21st June as the International Day of Yoga (IDY) on 11th December 2014. Since 2015, this day has been observed all over the world in ever-growing numbers, to remind people across the globe about the benefits of Yoga, and to build enduring public interest in Yoga by highlighting its importance and contributions to public health.
The preparations for the 8th International Day of Yoga (IDY 2022) have already begun and the Ministry of Ayush (MoA) is looking forward to active participation from the people.
With this backdrop, MoA has launched a quiz competition to commemorate the occasion of the 8th IDY, and test citizens’ awareness about Yoga, past IDY observances, and various initiatives being conducted this year by the Ministry.
On successful completion, each participant will be awarded an e-certificate marking their participation and completion.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 450 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
Persons of all nationalities are eligible to participate in the quiz.
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
You may also be interested in: