The Madhav Institute of Technology & Science (MITS), Gwalior is organizing a two-day international conference on Sustainable and Innovative Solutions for Current Challenges in Engineering & Technology “ICSISCET 2019” from November 02-03 2019. The conference will boost excellent innovations in terms of day to day life and academics.
The Conference is being organized with the financial support from the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, INDIA and Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP), Phase III.
- Smart Engineering Solutions for Sustainable infrastructure: management of waste, reduction, conversion, disposal, recycling, reuse, harvesting, managing product lifecycle, pollution, disaster and risk management, asset management, sustainable architecture, built environment, sustainable building materials
- Sustainable manufacturing practices and design: mechatronics, avionics, robotics and automation, industrial and systems engineering, computer integrated manufacturing, intelligent and advanced manufacturing systems, advances in process Industries Intelligent control
- Innovative solutions for Power & Energy systems: smart grid technologies, communication, control, power electronics, energy storage, demand control, and response, storage technologies and batteries, information & communication technologies new and renewable energy resources, challenges in grid integration, micro-grid technologies, role of power converters, energy efficient machines and drives
- Sustainable Computing and Information Technology: Information Security, natural language processing, information security, data networks, wireless network and security, network management and traffic engineering, language technologies, and information retrieval
- Computational Intelligence & Machine learning: optimization techniques, system modeling and simulation fuzzy system, evolutionary computational methods, artificial neural network, Bayesian learning, hybrid intelligent systems
- Embedded Systems & VLSI Design: embedded architectures, software and hardware, embedded cybersecurity and cryptography, real-time operating systems, microcontrollers and applications, embedded machine learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence, Internet of things (IoT), sensors, computing, control, communication, IOT applications
- Electronics and Communication Technology: signal & image processing, communication control & networking, smart antenna & arrays, wireless communication, opportunistic networks, adhoc networks GI – FI technology
- Societal Implications of Technology: green & clean technologies, Innovative industrial processes, public health, project management engineering of sustainable solutions, implementation challenges for sustainable technologies, Smart Cities, ethics and professional responsibility, environmental protection laws and policies
- Multidisciplinary Research & Practices: diagnostic practices & biomedical devices engineering, nanotechnology, bioinformatics, biomedical engineering and applications, Intelligent transportation, electric & autonomous vehicles, V2G-G2YV technology, aviation, motors, drive controls, batteries, biotechnology, bio-sciences
- Advances in intelligent computing and sustainable engineering systems and practices: theory, applications, and design of intelligent systems and intelligent computing in engineering disciplines, natural sciences, computer and information science, ict, economics, business, e-commerce, environment, healthcare, life science. fusion of computational paradigms, human-centered and human-centric computing, social intelligence, ambient intelligence
Call for Papers
- the language of the conference is English. Papers should be free from grammatical and typographical errors.
- The paper should be formatted according to the guidelines; Springer author kit may be downloaded from the website for templates
- The work should be original and must not be concurrently submitted elsewhere for consideration. A declaration of this effect must be submitted along with the paper.
- Interested candidates can submit their paper by clicking here.
- Last date of Paper Submission: July 1
- Notification of acceptance: Aug 31
- Camera-ready submission of accepted papers: Sept 10
- Registration of accepted papers: Sept 15
- Conference Date: Nov 2-3
Phone Number: +91-9425776060
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.