The Three-day conference sessions organized as part of Golden Jubilee year celebrations of ICMR – NIRRH would focus on the theme of women’s Reproductive Health through basic, clinical, operational and socio-behavioural studies. The scientific program will include plenary lectures, symposia sessions, panel discussions, debates, short communications and, poster presentations.
ICMR – National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health evolved from the family planning unit (FPU) set up by the Government of India in 1954 at the Indian Cancer Research Centre, Mumbai (later named Cancer Research Institute). In recognition of its scientific contributions, the Institute was accorded the national status on July 20, 2002, and was renamed as the National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health. Adolescent Reproductive Sexual Health (ARSH) service delivery models developed by us in two Urban Health Posts were replicated in other health facilities by Mumbai Municipal Corporation
- Fertility Determinants
- Infertility and Reproductive Disorders
- Pregnancy Associated Complications
- Fetal Origin of Adult Onset Diseases
- Reproductive Aging and Cancer
- Policy & Technology for Women’s Health
Call for Abstracts
- Investigators working in the area of reproductive health can submit their abstracts online, by clicking here.
- The word limit is 250 words only.
- The screening committee would select the abstracts for oral, poster presentation and short communication.
- The last date to submit the abstracts is November 15, 2019.
- Poster presentations would be exhibited and judged on the February 22, 2020.
- Poster stands to accommodate a poster of 4’ (height) × 3’ (width) will be made available at the venue.
- Research scholars/ Young Investigators are encouraged to participate and the best poster would be awarded.
Phone Number: 91-22-24192000/2025/2039
Email ID: email@example.com