Down To Earth 2019 will focus on Water Security and Sustainability. The conference aims to provide a platform for academicians, researchers, students, engineers and industry professionals to present their recent research work.
However, original research on other aspects of Hydrology and water resources engineering is also welcome. The conference aims and encourages the participation of both young and experienced researchers, academicians to collect new ideas and to establish new contacts for future collaborations. Down the line in the future, the conference series Down To Earth plans to highlight other burning issues related to Earth, Environment and Civil Engineering.
- Water Resources Assessment and Management
- Sustainability of Water Resources
- Geospatial Modelling & Hydroinfomatics
- Extreme Hydrology: Drought and flood
- Adaptation to Climate Change Impacts
- Vulnerability, Risk, Reliability, and Resilience
- Hydrological Risks in Northeast India
- Innovative Techniques and Technologies
Interested candidates can submit their paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone Number: +917063192183
Email ID: email@example.com.