About the Conference
The 1st International Conference on Unmanned Aerial System in Geomatics (UASG-2019) will be held in Greater Noida Extension Centre, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India, on April 06-07, 2019. Using small Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) as data acquisition platforms and autonomous or semi-autonomous measurement instruments has become attractive for many emerging applications.
The aim of UASG 2019 is to bring together experts in photogrammetry and remote sensing, surveying, robotics, computer vision, artificial intelligence, aerospace engineering, geosciences and various UAS user communities. UASG 2019 is a great opportunity to learn about the most recent developments and to exchange views on the future directions of UAS in geomatics research, applications and services.
Researchers, developers, service and systems providers as well as users are invited to contribute with presentations, posters and discussions to create synergies between research and applications using UAS in Geomatics.
Call for Papers
The conference welcomes original papers of either practical or theoretical nature , presenting research or applications, of specialized or interdisciplinary nature, addressing any an aspect of geographic information systems and UAV technologies.
Papers may address one or more of the listed sub-topics, although authors should not feel limited by them. Unlisted but related sub-topics are also acceptable, provided they fit in one of the following main topic areas:
UAV CONCEPTS AND INNOVATIONS
- UAV in Photogrammetry
- Mesh Modeling and DEM Editing
- Point Cloud Stitching, Segmentation and Classification
- Dense Image Matching and Surface Reconstruction
- Simultaneous localization & mapping, SGM, SFM
- Point Cloud and Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- UAV in Remote Sensing
- Data Fusion for Monitoring & Change Detection
- UAV in Image Processing
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Submit your abstract to: email@example.com
- Format: PDF
- Margins: left and right – 20 mm, top and bottom – 25 mm;
- Font: Times New Roman; font size – 12 pt., single spacing;
- Title: capital letters, Times New Roman, font size – 14 pt. (In Bold)
- Name of authors and Affiliations: font size – 12 pt. (In Bold)
|15th February 2019||Last Date for Submission of Abstract|
|20th February 2019||Notification of Acceptance of Abstract|
|5th March 2019||Last Date for Submission of full paper|
|20th February 2019||Last Date of Early Bird registration|
|20th March 2019||Last Date of registration|
|6th& 7th April 2019||Dates of the conference|
Srashti Singh: 9755393379
For Official Link, click here.