The Centre for Development and Environment Policy (CDEP) at Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, India, is organising its first International Conference on Sustainability and Business on January 13-14, 2018.
Sustainability : Society Vs Business Perspective
Topics of Research
Researchers and Practitioners are invited to to submit their ideas, articles and abstracts pertaining to following suggested themes (this list is not exhaustive):
- Inclusive and Equitable Economic Growth
- Green Marketing and Responsible Consumerism
- Solar and other sustainable Energies for future
- Managing water crises in future
- Sustainability Development Agenda 2030
- Managing forest and other natural resources
- Climate Change Management
- Disaster and Crisis Management
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) [Goal 7: Ensure Environmental Sustainability]
- Education on Sustainability, Climate Change, Society, and Inclusiveness
- Sustainability and Smart Cities
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Global Reporting Initiatives and Corporate Sustainability
- Human Values, Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Citizenship and Corporate Governance Issues and Challenges
- Role of Spirituality in Sustainability and Responsible Businesses
- Managing Indigenous Cultures and Livelihood
- Social Businesses, Sustainable Innovation and Ecopreneurship
- Rio+20 and the Way Forward
|Submission of Abstracts(750-1000 words) by||July 15, 2017|
|Acceptance/Rejection of Abstract by||September 1, 2017|
|Conference Registration||September 1-November 30, 2017|
|Last date of Final Paper Submission||November 15, 2017|
|Last date of cancellation||December 15, 2017|
For submission guidelines of the abstract and other details regarding paper submission please visit the link given here.
Publication Opportunity and Best Paper Award
One Best Paper Award would be announced on the last day of the conference. All accepted and presented extended abstracts will also be published as Conference Proceedings.
In addition, authors of select full conference papers would be invited to submit their full manuscripts for publication consideration in the following reputed international journals that would come out as conference special issue on Sustainability & Business:
- Journal of Indian Business Research (Emerald)
- International Journal of Environment and Sustainable Development (Inderscience)
|Faculty/ Paper Presenting Authors/Delegates||INR 5,000 (Resident Indians)/ USD 200 (Foreign)|
|Students / PhD Candidates||INR 3,000 (Resident Indians)/ USD 100 (Foreign)|
*The Registration fee includes the Conference Kit, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner and Tea/Coffee during session breaks.
In case of any questions, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com
For more information, please visit the official website link here.