MoRTH and IRSC – ICSM 2019
You are invited to attend the International Conference on Safer Mobility ’19 under the theme of ‘Road to Safer India’ which will be held on 30th & 31st May, 2019 at Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi and is being organised by Indian Road Safety Campaign, Solve(IRSC) in collaboration with Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) and United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR).
International Conference on Safer Mobility is an annual event conducted by Indian Road safety campaign in collaboration with the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways(MORTH) and United Nations Institute of Training and Research (UNITAR).
The conference, to held on 30-31 may at IIT Delhi, aims to propagate the vision of making Indian roads safer and reduce the number of road accidents to half by 2020 by collaborating with the government, the corporates, the academia, the NGOs, research institutes and the youth of the nation.
The conference offers a plethora of activities to encourage people from all domains to join hands towards the cause of road safety in India. It provides a platform to:
- Seek expert opinion about road safety through panel discussions
- Showcase and review work on road safety through exhibitions
- Exhibit competitive spirit through several competitions
- Educate the youth about the medical outlook through workshops
IRSC is an initiative under Solve a 12A/80G not for profit trust formed by the students and alumni of IIT Delhi, who is actively trying to create solutions that lead to better road conditions across the country. It’s not just a safety sign, it is also the solution that leads to prevention.
The event is expected to attract over 500 delegates from 300 Corporates and a footfall of over 2000 stakeholders. Tentative keynote speakers for the 2 Days long conference are –
- Shri Sanjeev Ranjan, Secretary, MoRTH;
- Shri Abhay Damle, Joint Secretary, MoRTH;
- Shri Durga Shanker Mishra, Secretary, MoHUA;
- Smt. Anju Bhalla, Joint Secretary, Department of Science & Technology;
- Shri Anil Srivastav, Principal Adviser, Niti Aayog;
- Shri Taj Hassan, Special Commissioner, Delhi Traffic Police
They would be throwing light on the government’s approach towards Vision Zero and how the entire ecosystem can join the Government and support it in building a Safer India.
We are happy to inform you that Shri Amitabh Kant, CEO Niti Aayog has confirmed his presence as the Chief Guest for our event.
Key-highlights of the Conference – ICSM 2019
- 6 Panel Discussions on Approach of Various Central Govt. Bodies and Union Ministries, Contribution of Industries, Initiatives Taken by the NGO’s, Contribution of Journalism Industry, Approach of Various State Govt. Bodies and State Ministries and the latest innovations in the field of road safety.
- Workshops on Crash Data Analysis, First Responder and Defensive Driving
- Finale of iSAFE’18 and various National Level Competitions; iSAFE is a 9-month long championship held annually for 1500 schools and colleges in collaboration with MoRTH and UNITAR
- Exhibition by NGO’s, Innovators, iSAFE Finalists, and Corporate partners
- Innovation & Start-Up Zone; This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure, network, attract investment and get valuable feedback from the broader construction, traffic management, and MaaS community. Meet venture capitalists, angel investors, government officials, and potential customers, as well as network with fellow innovative start-up entrepreneurs.
The Exhibitions are the most powerful means of direct communication and the most effective methods of promotion and sales. Companies can participate in this event by booking a stall or by sponsoring the event.
It is a perfect opportunity to set-up a holistic demo about your products and services with more than thousand eye-balls eagerly looking for what’s new in the sector and the product /innovation will get a chance to exhibit to all important stakeholders in the ecosystem and hence IRSC, SOLVE invites your Organisation to set up a stall for our exhibition at International Conference on Safer Mobility ’19.
The Conference brings together the latest technology innovations and trends from the road safety industry, emerging technologies & enterprise solutions under one roof & provides a great opportunity for industry leaders and influencers to discuss the latest trends and disruptions impacting various road safety industry verticals.
Market leaders and experts from across the country attend to do business and get up-to-speed with developments in the fields of infrastructure, traffic management, smart mobility, parking, and safety.
If you provide products, solutions or expert advice in any of these areas, don’t miss the opportunity to get involved, learn, network and do business at the biggest industry event of 2019.
The two-day event provides an opportunity for professionals, digital innovators, international businesses, and broadcasting players, as well as leaders from IT, internet, IoT, & Embedded Technology industries to interact and do business with each other.
To Register as a delegate / as a visitor/as a participant / as an exhibitor: Click Here
To Participate in the National level Competitions Click Here
To discuss the show and how you can get involved, contact the team now on the given contact details.
Lead-Marketing and Communications
Indian Road Safety Campaign
m: +91 8860397532
Mohammad Javed Quraishi
Co-Lead-Marketing and Communications
Indian Road Safety Campaign
m: +91 8840131971