The conference aims to bring together academia, manufacturers, engineers, and customers from all over the world to deliberate upon the challenges and opportunities faced by the Energy sector in the wake of dwindling natural sources and increasing concern over climate change.
It provides a premier multidisciplinary platform for the stakeholders to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted towards the development of green and sustainable technology.
The conference is envisaged in the backdrop of India’s vision – “Energy Independence and Power for all by 2022” and “Achieving 227 GW renewable energy capacity by 2022”.
- Solar Energy: Upcoming high efficient technologies and materials, ensuring life & yield and leveraging land use for other uses, Testing quality standards and assurances, Recycling defective modules, other equipment- cost & methodology.
- Hydel Power: Hydro as DDG solution, Pumped storage Units to reduce fossil fuel plants, to strengthen the grid, Ocean based form of distributed generation.
- Green Technology: Fuel Cells/H2 energy, Electrrochemical/chemical reduction of C02, Supercapacitors, CO2 Sequestration Techniques, Bio based products for CO2 adsorption.
- Wind Energy: Wind assessment and forecasting modules, emerging high efficient technologies and materials, Offshore design and challenges, O & M techniques, case studies.
- Bioenergy, Biofuels, and Biochemicals: Biomass resource sustainability, policy, waste to energy, biogas, Bio CNG.
Interested candidates can submit their paper by clicking here.
- Last date for paper submission: June 30
- Notification of acceptance: July 2
- Notification of acceptance: July 5
- Registration closing date: July 19
Phone Number: +91 9943729444
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.