The Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur (a prestigious DRDO laboratory) is organizing an International conference on Range Technology from August 5 to 6, 2021.
The objective of the conference is to offer a conducive platform for the brightest minds to interact, to exchange innovations, best practices, and emerging trends in Range technology, in particular, and pertinent engineering and science disciplines, in general. IEEE ICORT-2021 is exclusively conducted for the professionals of Test Ranges, associates, and scientists & researchers working in similar fields around the globe.
It is one platform, which comprehensively addresses all technical aspects of the test range with its four tracks, viz., Electro-Optics, Radar, Allied, and Telemetry. It provides an opportunity for a golden handshake between R&D, industry, and academics which may lead to synergy in a range of technology and create a roadmap for future research and marketing.
- Antennas & Wave Propagation (Plume, Plasma & Atmospheric Effects)
- Phased Array, Analog and Digital beamforming
- Radar Transmitters – SSPA, HPA, High Power Oscillators, High Power Microwave Devices
- Microwave Strip Antenna, Component, Circuit & MMIC
- Advances in Radar Receivers & Signal Processing
- PN Ranging, TDoA, Satellite Navigation
- RCS & Radar Beacons
- Image and Video Analysis and Processing for Range Applications Viz Sensing, Enhancement, Modelling, Registration, and Fusion
- Recent Trends of Electro-Optics for Defence Applications: New Generation Sensors, Long Range Optics, Processing Hardware
- Deep Learning for Image and Video Processing
- Object Detection, Recognition, Classification, and Tracking
- IR, Hyper Spectral and Multi-Spectral Imaging
Call for Papers
Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts (full-length Articles) containing original contributions with sufficient detail for review. The submitted manuscript must include the original contribution of the authors who have not been published or submitted elsewhere.
To submit your papers online, click here.
The last date to submit your papers is May 15, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.