In the era of high throughput multi-omics technologies, it is an essential requirement to gather all researchers throughout the world to share and exchange the current knowledge under one umbrella. So, this gathering presents the ideal platform and provides the opportunity for fostering the knowledge and future collaborations.
The meeting provides the most up-to-date environment to learn of the remarkable advances in cell and molecular biology revealed by ever more innovative and powerful mass spectrometric technologies.
The 11th PSI meeting and international conference will be organized at ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal (Haryana) which is a deemed university under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and a research institute of eminence in the area of Animal and Dairy Science.
- Omics Technologies for One Health and Productivity
- Clinical and Disease Proteomics in Human, Animal, and Plant
- Biomarker Discovery, Translational Omics and Entrepreneurship
- Proteogenomics, Integrative omics and Systems Biology
- Structural Proteomics and Drug Targets
- Proteomics of Model Organisms, PTMs, and Big Data Analysis
Call for Abstracts
- The maximum length of the abstract is 300 words (excluding title, author names, and affiliations). The abstract should not have any subheadings or sections.
- To submit your abstracts, click here.
Phone Number: 91 8708591790
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org