The 8th International Conference on Power Systems, 2019 ICPS 2019 continues a series of the biennial conference and will be held at Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur (MNIT Jaipur), Rajasthan, India from 20th to 22nd December 2019.
With the theme of “Transition towards Sustainable, Smart and Flexible Grids”, ICPS 2019 will reflect the state of art and will serve as a forum where researchers, academicians, industry personnel, and scientists can present their original research, exchange ideas on the development of Smart, Sustainable and Flexible Power Grids and promote networking for scientific & industrial collaboration.
The tutorials on the relevant topics, keynotes by eminent persons, panel discussion, paper & poster presentations, and opportunities for industry/trade exhibits, with separate events for industry sessions and student competitions, will be an integral part of the conference.
Call for Papers
The conference strives over the following topics related to sustainable, smart and flexible grids:
- Smart Generation, Transmission & Distribution
- Renewable Energy Systems and their Grid Integration
- Electric Vehicle Technologies & Interaction with the Grids
- Energy Storage System & Grid Integration
- Active Distribution Network Management
- Power System Restructuring, Economics & Electricity Markets
- Wide Area Monitoring, Control & Automation
- Power Electronics & Control for Smart Grids
- Power Quality Monitoring and Mitigation
- Demand Side Management, Home Automation & Smart Buildings
- Transmission System Technologies, HVDC & FACTS
- Data Analytics & IOT for Power Systems
- Signal Processing Analytics for Power Systems
- Physical, Cyber & System Security in Power Grids
- Energy Management for Smart Systems
- All papers must be written in English only.
- All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- Conference strictly abides by Plagiarism Policy, and authors are advised to check plagiarism prior to paper submission.
- Interested Candidates can submit their paper by clicking here.
- Full Paper Submission Closes: July 31
- Acceptance Notification: Sept 15
- Acceptance Notification: Oct 10
- Camera Ready Paper Submission: Oct 20
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.