Kumaraguru College of Technology (KCT), Coimbatore an Autonomous institution affiliated to Anna University ,Chennai is a Self Financing Engineering Institution started in 1984.
KCT’s International Conference on Waste Water management will be a common platform for researchers, scientists, academicians and entrepreneurs to showcase their findings and innovative process/ products for wastewater management.
The main aim of the conference is to focus on domestic and industrial wastewater management and purification for a clean and green environment.
This is a call for papers for Academicians, Postgraduate students, Ph.D scholars, Researchers from research organizations, Government Institutions and Industry.
- Sources of water pollution
- Innovative technologies for wastewater treatment
- Applications of Nanotechnology in wastewater treatment
- Advanced sludge management techniques and its application in an industrial environment
- Treatment of textile effluents
- Treatment of agro food industries effluents
- Treatment for electroplating and Leather industries
- Treatment for oil and automobile industries
- Low cost and effective treatment methods
- Product design for wastewater treatment
- Biodegradable and non-biodegradable pollutants
- Pollution- free dyeing methods
- Microbes for wastewater treatment
- Scale-up of biological wastewater treatment methods
- Integrated waste water treatment methods
- Microbial immobilization technology for wastewater treatment
- Technologies for zero discharge of dyeing effluents
- Management of sludge from textile dyeing industry
- Reuse of colors and chemicals from textile dyeing industry
- Environmental standards for textile effluents
Selected research papers after peer review process will be published in Malaysian Journal of Science (Scopus Journal) and Journal of Society of Dyers and Colourist, refereed journal with impact factor.
- Last date for sending abstracts: 30.04.2017
- Intimation of selection: 15.05.2017
- Last Date for registration and submission of full papers: 30.06.2017
- Industrial Persons: INR 3000
- Academicians (presenting Paper/Poster): INR 2500
- Delegates (Abroad): US $ 200
- Delegates (INDIA)/NGO’s: INR 1000
- Students: INR 750
Accommodation will be arranged for Delegates at leading hotels in Coimbatore on prior request.