International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering
(ICTRCET’18) organised by Rajarajeswari College, Bangalore, provides an opportunity for the researchers from academia and industry to meet and discuss the problems, latest solutions, scientific results and methods in the field of emerging computations and Technologies.
This conference invites submissions of original research contributions, as well as descriptions of industrial and application achievements. Conference will emphasize on promoting a high level interaction between the theoretical, experimental, and applied technologies, so as to exchange ideas in new and emerging areas of computing and its technologies.
Conference will also have tutorials followed by several National and International Speakers from academia and industry whose talks would put everyone through the paces of the trends, developments and future vision in the areas of research.
Conference is open to Students(UG/PG), Industry Delegates, Academician and others.
- 5G Technologies
- Cyber Physical Systems (IoT)
- Network Virtualisation
- Intelligent Systems for IoT and Services Computing
- Data Analysis and Visualization for Smart City
- Green Systems and Transport Systems
- Large-scale Information Systems and Applications
- Energy, Environment and Natural Science Applications
However, topics of the conference are not confined to above mention. For futher topics, click here.
Registration and Submission
- Atleast one author of an accepted paper should register for the conference.
- Authors are requested to send IEEE copyright form, Registration forms , Camera ready paper (both in .doc and .pdf xpress) and Scanned copy of Bank transfer details in a single Zip file. The file should be named as ICTRCET18_PAPERID.(Ex. ICTRCET18_62).
- Students(UG/PG): INR 4000
- IEEE Members: INR 5000
- Industry/Others: INR 6000
- Abstract Submission Date: Jan 15
- Full paper Submission Date: Feb 20
- Notification of Acceptance date: Feb 28
- Final Papers Submission Date: Mar 30
- Conference: May 17-18
Mobile: +91 +91-9880770146