Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are the buzzwords whirling around all walks of life in this smart planet. ML and AI are the profoundly used data analytics methods that automate analytical model building which impacts everyday life.
The Third National Conference on “Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence” is a collaborative platform for students, researchers, academicians, and corporate professionals to enrich their knowledge in the automation and analysis of industry and business processes in a smart way. The one day conference includes plenary sessions, invited talks, and paper presentations focusing on the applications of ML and AI in all fields.
- ARIMA/ARIMAX Models
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Bayesian Regression
- Big Data Technologies
- Classification & Regression Trees (CART)
- Convolutional Neural Network
- Data Visualization
- Decision Trees
- Deep Learning
- Dynamic Pricing & Revenue Management
- Fraud Analytics
- Geospatial Analytics
- Gradient Decent Technique
- Healthcare Analytics
- Internet of Things
- K-Nearest Neighbour (KNN)
- Linear Programming
- Logistic Regression
- Market Basket Analytics
- Markov Models
- Meta Data
- Multi-Criteria Decision Making
- Multinomial Regression
- Panel Data
Call for Abstracts
- Academicians and corporate professionals are invited to present their original research findings and developed smart solutions using ML/AI for real-world problems.
- The last date for submission of abstract is November 17, 2019.
- The paper should be original, unpublished contribution and currently not being considered for publication in any journal or conference.
- The paper shall be in a maximum of 7 pages in the IEEE format.
- A Certificate of Participation will be provided to all registered participants.
- All presenting authors/co-authors and participants should register individually
- Two best paper will be awarded a Certificate of Merit with a cash prize
- To submit your abstracts, click here.
- Student: Rs. 1500/-
- Faculty / Research Scholar: Rs. 2500/-
- Corporate Participant: Rs. 3500/-
- Conference Workshop: Rs. 5750/-
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Phone Number: +91-8026993822
Email ID: email@example.com