The Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering jointly with the Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur is organizing an International Conference on Materials & Technologies (Materials TECH) from January 9 to 10, 2021.
National Institute of Technology, Raipur is situated in the capital of Chhattisgarh. The Institute was founded by the first President of India Hon’ble Dr. Rajendra Prasad on 14th September 1956. Based on the student’s intake in B.Tech. Course, it is the largest NIT in India. Presently, the institute offers 12 undergraduate and 6 postgraduate courses including MCA and M. Tech. in Applied Geology. The institute also offers Ph. D programs, R & D activities, testing consultancy, and other extension services.
- Material TECH 2021 aims to proclaim knowledge and share new ideas amongst the professionals, industrialists, and students from research areas of Metallurgy, Materials Science, and Mechanical Engineering to share their research experiences and indulge in interactive discussions and technical sessions at the event.
- It will allow delegates to have scientific and technological issues addressed by recognized global experts who are up to date with the latest developments in the field and provide information on new materials, techniques, and technologies.
- This Conference will allow interactive panel discussions and sessions by renowned keynote speakers, plenary speeches, short lectures, oral paper and poster presentations (both on Virtual Platform as well as In-Presencia), company presentations with career guidance sessions.
- Comprehensive sessions are planned to address recent advancements and new strategies for the development of new materials and technologies for global requirements with an objective to install a dialogue between industries and academic organizations and knowledge transfer from research to industry.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting Full-length article or Abstract for oral/poster presentation that illustrates research results, projects, experiment works, and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to following scientific themes:
- Smart Structures and Materials
- Shape Memory Alloys
- Next-Generation Material
- Emerging Materials for Energy Storage
- High Entropy Alloys
- Bio Material, Solar Material, and Nuclear Materials
- Electrical, Optical, and Magnetic Materials
- Polymer, Ceramics, and Glass Materials
- Natural and Green Materials
- Composites, Intermetallics, Functionally Graded Materials
- Bulk Metallic Glass
- Properties and Characterization of Materials
- Enhanced Spectroscopy
- Materials Characterization
- Material Testing
- Microanalysis and Analytical Techniques
- Advanced Machining Processes
- Non-Traditional, Micro and Nano Machining
- Green Manufacturing
- Advanced Metal Forming, Bending, Welding, and Casting Techniques
- Manufacturing processes, Technology, and Automation
- Additive Manufacturing
- Clean and Sustainable Manufacturing Processes
- Fabrication Process of Nanomaterials and Nano Devices
Call for Papers
- Authors can submit either abstract (only) or full paper (Scopus indexed proceedings) to participate in oral/ poster presentations.
- Submission of your manuscript includes a commitment by the corresponding author to ensure that at least one author registers for the conference and presents the article.
- The camera-ready article should be prepared in proper formatting and should include all the reviewers’ recommendations. Failing to submit may result in the removal of the article from Material TECH 2021 proceedings and will not be submitted to conference proceedings even if the registration is done.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Last Date of Abstract Submission: 15th October 2020
- Intimation of Acceptance of abstract: Within 10 days of submission or before 25th October 2020, whichever is earlier
- Last Date of Full Paper Submission: 15th November 2020
- Notification of paper acceptance/ Revision Notification: 30th November 2020
Phone Number: 91-7389037915
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.