This new revolution has driven the challenges in the development and governance of sustainable management practices globally for achieving the new generation business growth and economic development. Apprehending this, GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research is pleased to announce its 4th International Conference on “Management Practices for Sustainability: Innovations & Re-Engineering Perspectives” on Saturday, September 07, 2019.
This conference aims at bringing together the international forum for raising a qualitative discussion on sustainable management practices pertaining to innovation and reengineering in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Financial Management, People Management, Business Financing, Operations Management, Capacity Planning, Digital Marketing, and Business Analytics.
Call for Papers
GLBIMR invites academicians, practitioners, research scholars and students to submit research papers and case studies for the below mentioned thematic tracks, however, research papers and case studies from interdisciplinary/allied fields/areas are also welcomed under the broader view of the conference theme:
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- General Management Practices
- Human Resource Management
- Production and Operation Management
- The Manuscripts should be in MS-Word format. Manuscripts must be double spaced in “Times New Roman, Font Size 12, black” with 1-inch margins each side.
- In the first page of the paper (cover page), please provide full names (first, middle and last names) and full addresses (institute’s address along with designation and correspondence address) along with the email address of the author(s).
- The actual paper should commence from the second page containing the title followed by the abstract, keywords, main paper, and references.
- The Manuscripts should not be more than 8000 words.
Kindly submit your abstract of 300 words for presentation to Conference email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of Registration & Submission of Fee (Early Bird Discount of 20%): Aug 5, 2019
Last date of Normal Registration and Submission of Fee: Aug 20, 2019
Phone Number: 8010-081-081
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.