The Department of CSE, NIT Jamshedpur is organizing an International Conference on IoT & Its Applications (ICIA-2020) from December 26 to 27, 2020.
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur, earlier known as Regional Institute of Technology was established on 15th August 1960 as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Bihar in the chain of REC’s (Regional Engineering College) in India. This was the only REC in the country which was named as RIT (Regional Institute of Technology).
ICIA-2020 will provide a stage to research scholars, scientists, and practitioners to put forward and discuss the recent innovations, concerns, and trends in the region of computational intelligence. The attendees can also enlighten the challenges faced and possible solutions found in the computation of various applications of IoT.
Thus, the major objective of this conference is to bring various experts of research society together and reciprocate the noble knowledge, new evolutions, and key issues in the fields related to IoT. CIA is looking forward to stowing the gap between knowledge and next-generation development of computational intelligence of applications of IoT. ICIA invites all the partakers to exchange their learnings and knowledge. We are looking forward to hosting you at @ ICIA-2020 at NIT Jamshedpur.
- Applications of Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANETs)
- Applications of IoT through Sensors
- Cloud Computing through Sensors & Hybrid Networks
- Renewable power resources and Energy-efficient Protocols /Algorithms in WSN
- Real-world Applications of WSN for security and social comfort
- Device to Device and communicating Infrastructure in WSN
- Data management and Data Mining Techniques in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Applications of Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic in WSN
- Security in WSN
- Security Issues in MANET
- Intruder Detection & Prevention System
- Cyber Security
- Development of QoS Algorithms/Protocols
- Optimization Techniques
- Encryption and Decryption Algorithms
- Security in Digital Image Processing
- Security Issues in Cloud Computing/Big data
- AI for IoT
- Web of Things
- IoT Communication Technologies
- Energy Efficiency and Sustainability in IoT
- Security and Privacy in IoT
- Human Interaction with IoT
- Self-adaptation for IoT Systems
- (Software) Interoperability in IoT
- Machine Learning in IoT
- Robotic IoT Systems
- Distributed Ledger Technologies for IoT
- Real-world Applications, Deployments, and Testbeds
Call for Papers
Interested candidates can submit their papers online by clicking here.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 15th November 2020(Hard Deadline)
- Acceptance Notification: 30th November 2020
- Camera Ready Due: 10th December 2020
- Conference Date: 26th – 27th December 2020
Phone Number: 9454690527
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.