This conference will provide a unique forum for attendees from academia, industry, government, and other organizations to actively exchange, share, and challenge state-of-the-art research and industrial case studies on global health and medication tourism. The goal of the conference is to thoroughly examine contemporary global health and medical tourism issues, stimulate dialogue, and develop new perspectives in the field within the globalized environment.
Addressing these global health issues is fundamental, as they have implications on both under-developed, developing and mature health systems.
The conference invites conceptual, empirical, and methodological research papers and country context case studies on different themes relating to global health and medical tourism. Papers and presentations are expected to address both the theoretical, methodological, and practical aspects of global health and medical tourism.
- Management Perspectives to Medical Tourism/Healthcare Management
- Travel behavior of health tourists
- Trends & Challenges of health tourism
- Sustainability of health tourism
- Legal aspects of health tourism
- Global Marketing
- Alternative Healthcare Medicine
- Digital Health Care: The 4.0 Way (Telemedicine, SNS, apps, etc.)
- Role of Communication and Soft Skills
- Global Healthcare Economics
- Role of Culture
- Medical Practices for Sustainable Growth
- Hospital Management: Strategy, Operations, Policy, Practices
- Human Resource Issues
- Role of Pharmaceuticals & Surgical Instruments Industry
- Pharmacovigilance & Legal issues
- Waste Management Issues
Call for Abstracts
Interested candidates can submit their abstracts by clicking here.
The last date to submit the abstract is November 30, 2019.
Phone Number: +91-495-2809100