About the conference:
The Institution of Engineers (India) will be celebrating its centenary year in 2020. As a part of the Centenary Celebrations, the Institution of Engineers (India), Telangana State Centre is organizing International Conference on “ENVIRONMENTAL DEGRADATION: KEY CHALLENGE TO SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT” from 22nd to 24th November 2019 at Visvesvaraya Bhavan, Khairatabad, Hyderabad – 500 004.
The objective of this International Conference is to bring all the leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars, Professionals, Engineers and Consultants world-wide working in the field of Environmental to one platform to interact and participate in the deliberations.
The Environmental Degradation: Key Challenge to Sustainable Development will be consolidated and conclusions will be arrived at.
- Innovation of new technologies in water and waste water
- Micro Pollutants
- Drinking Water Purification
- Rainwater Harvesting and Storm Water Management
- Valuable Resource Recovery from Wastewater
- Water Safety and Security Plan
- Environment Impact Assessment for Urban Infrastructure
- Solid Waste Management
- Air Quality Assessment, Pollution & Monitoring.
- Climate change effects for sustainable living
- Reuse of Treated Waste Water
- Industrial Waste Treatment
For students, starting Rs. 1000/-
For detailed fees structure, please follow the table on page 9 of this brochure.
- Deadline for Submission of abstract: Aug 31
- Notification for acceptance of abstract: Sep 10
- Deadline for submission of full text of paper: Sep 30
For more details, click on this page.