The Institution of Engineers (India), is organizing an International Conference on Environmental Degradation: Key Challenge to Sustainable Development from 22nd to 24th November 2019 at Visvesvaraya Bhavan, Khairatabad, Hyderabad.
The Conference aims at providing a professional platform for informed deliberations and objectives to exchange their knowledge on various aspects of the current environment program, in the global and Indian context.
The focus will be on the important role of the Environmental Division which is a premier
interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, as well as practical challenges, encountered.
Call for Papers
The Institute of Engineers invites scholarly, practical and original contributions of Papers for presentation and discussion during the International Conference on the theme and sub-themes.
• Micro Pollutants
• Drinking Water Purification
• Rainwater Harvesting and Storm Water
• Valuable Resource Recovery from Wastewater
• Water Safety and Security Plan.
• Environment Impact Assessment for Urban
• Solid Waste Management
• Air Quality Assessment, Pollution & Monitoring.
• Climate change effects for sustainable living
• Reuse of Treated Waste Water
• Industrial Waste Treatment
- Payment may be made through the Banker’s Cheque or the Bank Draft drawn in favor of The Institution of Engineers (India) ICEDSD-2019 payable at Hyderabad, India duly enclosing the Filled in and signed Registration.
For Academicians: Rs. 5000/-
For Industry/General: Rs. 7500/-
For Students: Rs. 1000/-
- For Registration Form, click here.
Phone Number: +91-40-23314969
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.