The ASAR-International Conference on Electrical, Electronics & Computer Science (ICEECS), will be held at Kolkata,India on 28th January, 2018. ICEECS 2018 is hosted by ASAR-India.
The ICEECS conference offers a track of quality R&D updates from key experts and provides an opportunity in bringing in the new techniques and horizons that will contribute to advancements in Electrical, Electronics & Computer Science in the next few years.
All submitted papers will be under peer review and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding. Both academia and industries are invited to present their papers dealing with state-of-art research and future developments.
|Paper Submission (Full Paper)||10th January, 2018|
|Notification of Acceptance||12th January, 2018|
|Final Authors’ Registration||16th January 2018|
|Conference Dates||28th January, 2018|
ICEECS is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Electrical, Electronics & Computer Science. The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Networks.
- Data Communications.
- Data Encryption.
- Data Mining.
- Database Systems.
- Programming Languages.
- Software Engineering.
- Computer Animation.
- Artificial intelligence.
- GUI, Distributed and Parallel Processing.
- Operating Systems.
- Internet and Web Applications.
- Mobile Computing.
- Security and Cryptography.
- Pattern Recognition.
- Neural Networks.
- Parallel and Distributed Computing, Etc.
- Architectural interaction.
- Big data infrastructure
- Cloud computing
- Data canter networking.
- Nanoelectronics and microelectronics
Electrical and Electronics
- Electric Power Generation
- Electronic Materials
- Electromagnetic Transients Programs
- Digital Signal Processing
- Microprocessor based Technologies
- Digital Communication
- Digital Security
- Magnetic Theory
- Micro Machines
- Economic aspects of power quality and cost of supply
- Sensibility of loads and other electrical equipment to power quality characteristics
- Influences of disturbing loads on supply networks and other electrical devices
- Electrical and exploitative characteristics of loads and electrical power converters
- Reliability and continuity of supply.
- Power quality in grids with distributed generation and renewable energies
- Energy efficiency in industry
- Education and power quality
- Electrical Materials and Process
- Semiconductor Technology
- High Voltage Engineering and Insulation Technology
- Electronic Materials
- Education and Training for Electrical Engineers
- Power System Planning and Scheduling
- Power System Protection, Operation and Control
- Transmission & Distribution Systems and Apparatus HVDC and FACTS
- Electromagnetic Transients Programs (EMTP)
- Wind, Solar and Renewable Energy
- Control Theory and Application
- Electrical Machines
- Electric Drivers and Application
- Electrical Traction Systems and Control
- Electromagnetic and Applied Superconductivity
- Industrial Process Control and Automation
- Inverter and Converter Technology
- MEMS-Related Technology
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full. Payment must be made in USD(For Non Indian Nationals) or INR (for Indian Nationals) . The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Non Indian Nationals
|Student (PhD/Post Doc.)|
|Student (Any Bachelors/ B-tech/BE)|
Using Debt. Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Click here to pay.
Through Offline payment:
Account Name: Asian Society for Academic Research
Bank Details For Offline Payment
Account No. : 32931780711
Bank: State Bank of India
IFSC Code: SBIN0010927
Note: It is mandatory to send the payment Proof and Registration form to the official Mail ID (email@example.com) only to confirm your registration before the last date of registration.(Download Registration Form)
Kindly note that,
1. If the length of the paper exceeds FIVE PAGES, the cost of EACH EXTRA PAGE is 20USD or 500INR.
2. Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Extra Paper Charges (20 % Discounted Price) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
3. Registration fees includes conference materials, lunch on conference date , gifts, morning and afternoon teas, attending all technical sessions and FREE JOURNALS PUBLICATION.
4. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
5. Registration fee for each accompanying person / listener is 20USD or 1000INR.(With Author of the paper)
6. Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender’s Side.
7. Please note that the paid registration fee cannot be refund if anyone is not able to participate in the conference.
8. Read the Rules , Guidelines of the Conference carefully before proceed for the registration.
Paper submission is through online submission system.
Click here to submit the paper.
For Conference registration and Queries:
Miss S Nayak
Assistant Secretary, South Asia (India Chapter)
Mob(Call/Whatsapp) :+91 8280047516 (Call 9.00AM to 7.00PM)
For any queries/Complain regarding Journal Publication mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org