The global economy of the twenty-first century has transformed the economic, financial, social and political landscape profoundly. This century has been the scene of revolutions in financial globalization and economic development through digital transformation, enhanced economic integrations with capital mobility across the borders and rapidly changing social environment.
The conference aims to bring together leading academicians, research scholars, policymakers and industry experts in the fields of economics, finance and business to share their knowledge, new ideas as well as to discuss future development in these fields.
An additional goal of the ICEF 2020 is to offer an opportunity for these stakeholders with multidisciplinary interests to meet and interact with members inside and outside their particular disciplines. We, moreover, believe you will make the most of your visit to the memorable and delightful state of Goa, India.
- Macroeconomic Performance, and Monetary Policy
- Globalization, Development and Economic Well-being
- Behavioral and Experimental Economics
- Public Policy and Economic Analysis
- Regional Economic Development Issues and Spatial Economics
- Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues
- Innovation and Industrial Organization
- Rural and Urban Planning, Development & Management
- Corporate Finance and Governance
- Accounting and Financial Reporting Practices
- Markets and Regulations of Financial Services
- Banking, Digital Finance, and Financial Inclusion
- Asset Pricing and Financial Markets
- International Finance and Emerging Markets
- Financial Risk Analytics and Management
- Computational and Behavioral Finance
- Registration fees include Registration Kit, Lunch & Hi-Tea & A Gala Dinner.
- Registration fees don’t include accommodation expenses.
- To register online for the conference, click here.
- Request for refund will not be considered under any circumstances.
- The last date to register for the conference is December 25, 2019.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org