Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow is going to organize the International Conference on Contemporary Computing & Applications in collaboration with the Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur. The conference aims to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industry professionals across the globe to share their research outcome. Furthermore, its objective id to impart research experiences in contemporary computing and application for educating researchers from academics and industry.
Keeping these in mind, the conference will be devoted to advancements in contemporary computing and applications. Researchers from all over the country and abroad will gather to introduce recent advances in the field. The conference will be a successive catalyst in promoting research work, sharing views and innovative ideas in the field.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Autonomic and Trusted Computing
- Big Data processing and applications
- Biomedical Computing, Bioinformatics
- Biomedical applications
- Cloud computing applications
- Cognitive Radio and Cognitive Networks
- Combinatorial and Graph Algorithms
- Compressed Sensing and Big Data
- Computational science applications
- Computing in Nano-science and Nanotechnology
- Computing in non-traditional machining
- E-commerce applications, Web services
- Digital Rights Management
- Parallel and Multicore Computing
- Robotics and Control
- Scientific computing applications
- Security, Trust, and Privacy
- Software-Defined Networks
Call for Papers
- Prospective authors are invited to submit original manuscripts (unpublished / not communicated / under review of any other conference / journal) of research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
- It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format.
- All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical strength, scientific contribution, relevance to conference theme, and readability.
- Acceptance notification of papers will be communicated to authors by email.
- The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance with the suggestions and comments of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the final submission deadline.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org