CfP: International Conference on Condensed Matter Physics @ IEM, Kolkata [Nov 14-16]: Submit by Aug 20
International Conference on ‘Condensed Matter Physics’- will be organized by the Department of Basic Science and Humanities, Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM) from 14th – 16th November 2019 at IEM, Kolkata, India.
IEMPHYS-19 aims to create a global platform for researchers, scientists, engineers and industrial experts in the field of Condensed Matter Physics to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results on different aspects of Condensed Matter Physics and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
The conference aspires to exhibit the research and technical excellence of scientists and technocrats, representatives from the academia and industry. It will include talks and keynote lectures delivered by eminent speakers from reputed institutions, contributed oral paper presentations and poster presentations and workshops on advanced topics in Condensed Matter Physics.
- Semiconductor devices
- 2D Materials
- Nanomaterials & Nanotechnology
- Quantum Information Science and Quantum computation
- Low Dimensional physics
- Optical Spectroscopy of condensed matter system
- Computational Materials Physics
- Nanoelectronic and optoelectronic devices
- Graphene, carbon, and carbon-based materials
- Polymer physics, composite materials
- Soft condensed matter physics
Call for Papers
- The abstract should be prepared in Microsoft Word.
- Please download the abstract template from the website.
- The deadline for abstract submission is 20th August 2019. No abstracts will be accepted after this date.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words. (Text only).
- Abstracts may be submitted for Oral or Poster Presentation.
- Interested candidates can submit the abstract by clicking here.
- Abstract Submission Last date: Aug 20
- Full paper submission: Sept 10
- Registration Begins: Sept 23
Phone Number: +919123740980
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might be interested in this post: https://www.noticebard.com/conference-social-enterprise-tiss-2019/
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.