CfP: International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Security & IoT @ NIT Agartala [Dec 13-14]: Submit by Aug 15
The proposed International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Security & Internet of Things (ICCISIoT), 2019 will be held at the National Institute of Technology, Agartala, India to enable researchers to build connections between different digital technologies based on Computational Intelligence, Security and Internet of Things (IoT).
Through sharing and networking, ICCISIoT 2019 will provide an opportunity for researchers, practitioners, and educators to exchange research evidence, practical experiences and innovative ideas on issues related to the Conference theme.
- Evolutionary Computing
- Combinatorial and numerical optimization
- Swarm Intelligence
- Artificial Immune Systems
- Fuzzy clustering algorithms and optimization techniques
- Hybrid of soft computing and statistical learning techniques
- Nature Inspired Computing Techniques
- Machine Learning
- Ambient Intelligence
- Web and Ontology’s
- Access and Usage Control
- Security and Privacy in Cloud and Pervasive Computing
- Authentication, Privacy and Security Models
- Security Frameworks, Architectures, and Protocols
- Information Hiding and Anonymity
- Biometric Technologies and Applications
- Content Protection and Digital Rights Management
- 5G Networks and IoT
- IoT Large Scale Pilots and Portability
- Software-Defined Network (SDN) and IoT
- Sensor and Actuator Networks
- IoT Protocols and Standards
- Wireless Sensor Network
Call for Papers
Interested candidates can submit their paper online by clicking here.
- Last dates for submission: Aug 15
- Paper acceptance: Oct 10
- Camera Ready Paper Submission: Oct 25
- Regular Registration: Nov 1
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.