About the Conference
Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technological University is organising an International Conference on Business and Management with the theme of “DISRUPTIONS IN BUSINESS – EMBRACING THE AGE OF DIGITALIZATION” on March 29-30, 2019. The aim of this conference is to reflect the pioneering state of research in the area.
The agenda of the conference is to provide a collaborative platform for researchers, academicians and thought leaders to discuss, know and contribute to the efforts in the direction of an enhanced digital infrastructure.
- Paper Development Workshop by Emerald – writing and publishing quality research papers
- Best Paper Award (First Prize ₹6000 and Second Prize ₹4000)
- Bridging the gap between industry and academic research: Special Lectures by Eminent Industry personalities
- Publication opportunity in reputed Journals
Disruptions in Business – Embracing the Age of Digitalisation
Research Papers, Articles and Case studies are invited on the theme of the Conference. Within this overall theme, the main topics of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- IT, Operations and Supply Chain
- Emerging Trends
To view the sub-topics, refer the Brochure given below.
Delhi School of Management,
Delhi Technological University (Formerly Delhi College of Engineering)
Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Delhi, 110042
- Only original and unpublished research work are sought.
- Abstract (not exceeding 300 words) with 4-5 key words shall be emailed to email@example.com latest by February 25, 2019 in editable format (.doc) and in PDF format containing the title of the paper; name of the author’s organizational affiliation; complete mailing address; mobile number; and active e-mail address.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font, 1.5 spacing, 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around, and with the font size of 12 for title.
- All the abstracts should be submitted as per the guidelines provided in the brochure and should be sent through mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants are also required to provide their details in the Google Form available at the link.
Full Paper Submission
- Manuscript should be of minimum 3000 words and maximum of 6000 words, including tables, graphs, charts & references.
- All text should be in 1.5 line spacing with 1-inch margins on all the sides on A4 size paper using the font Times New Roman of size 12 and headings should be bold, in upper case, in a font size- 12.
- All tables, charts, and graphs should be placed wherever required along with the respective text and numbered continuously as Table 1 / Figure 1/Graph 1 & so on, at the top of the table/figure/graph (centre aligned). The sources, wherever necessary, should be mentioned at the bottom.
- References should be in line with the APA (American Psychological Association) Guidelines.
- All the submitted papers will be blind reviewed.
- All the participants attending the conference are required to register for the conference.
- At least one of the authors must pre-register for the conference.
- The registration fee for the event covers attendance, program kit, lunches and light refreshments.
- Limited accommodation is available for the registered participants on additional charge basis with prior information.
- The following are the registration fee details:
- Delegates from Industries: ₹ 3,000
- Delegates from Academic, Research and Development Organisations: ₹ 3,000
- Research Scholar Students: ₹ 1,500
- Foreign Delegates, Presenters: 200 USD
Note: For Payment Details, refer the Brochure, given below.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: Feb 25, 2019
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: Mar 12, 2019
- Registration Deadline: Mar 14, 2019
- Conference Dates: March 29-30, 2019