The main objective of this conference is to bring the scientists and technologists working in polymer science and rubber technology under one umbrella to discuss recent advances and innovative technologies in the above-mentioned area. They will discuss future trends towards 2030.
- New materials via novel synthesis & modification process
- Green & sustainable process & technology
- Blends, composites, and TPEs
- Nanotechnology with polymers and rubbers
- Polymers in life science
- Polymers in Energy
- Novel Characterization and analytical techniques
- Rubber / Polymer compounding
- Rubber Processing and Vulcanization
- Smart materials and composites
- Paints, coatings, and adhesives
- Design and development of different rubber products, modeling
- Recycling of polymers & rubbers
The abstracts (within 500 words) should be submitted on time. The abstracts selected for presentation at the conference will be expected to give an oral presentation or poster presentation during the conference. All accepted abstracts will be published in the proceedings.
Interested candidates can register and submit their abstracts by clicking here.
- Last Date for abstract submission: July 15
- Notification for acceptance: July 31
- Last date for registration: Aug 16
Phone Number: +91 (0) 3222 282292
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.