CfP: International Conference On Advances in Mathematics & Computing at VSSUT, Odisha [Feb 7-8, 2020]: Submit by Jan 5
The Conference will provide a unique opportunity for participants to understand the recent advances in Mathematics and Computing with special focus on the following objectives: To improve the quality of technical education, research and training in diversified areas of Mathematics and Computing and to enhance the knowledge and technical skills of faculty members and research scholars working in mathematics and allied fields.
Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Burla is the premier Unitary Technical University in the state of Odisha, established in the year 2009 after up-gradation of the first engineering college of the state (University College of Engineering (UCE), Burla – Estd. 1956).
Potential topics include, but are not limited to the following:
- Graph Theory
- Operator Theory
- Fluid Dynamics
- Approximation Theory
- Number Theory
- Discrete Mathematics Numerical Analysis
- Differential Equation
- Optimization Engineering
- Fuzzy Sets & Logic
- Mathematical Modeling
- Artificial Intelligence
- Neural Networks
- Data Science
- Computational Mathematics
- Applied Statistics
- Relativity and Cosmology
- Prof. R.N. Mohapatra, Florida University, USA
- Prof. O. Yurekli, Ithaca College, USA
- Prof. I.N. Cangul, Uludag University, Turkey
- Prof. M. Shirazian, University of Neyshabur, Iran
- Prof. Zeyad Al-Zhour, I. A. Bin Faisal Univ. Saudi Arabia
- Prof. M.H.Rahmani Doust, Univ. of Neyshabur, Iran
- Prof. C. Nahak, IIT Kharagpur, India
- Prof. V. Lokesha, V. S. K. University, Bellary
- Prof. A.K. Ojha, IIT Bhubaneswar, India
- Prof. G.K. Panda, NIT Rourkela, India
Call for Papers
- The organizers invite original and unpublished research articles from academia, industry experts and student/research scholars to present their work orally in advanced areas of mathematics and computing.
- All presented papers will have the opportunity for publication after peer review in proceedings/book series by Springer (final approval pending) and some high-quality papers will be invited to submit in a special issue(s) of SCIE/ESCI/SCOPUS indexed journals.
- Interested candidates can submit their papers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paper Submission: 05th January 2020
- Acceptance Notification: 20th January 2020
Phone Number: : +91-9437170125
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.