The Department of Sciences, School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, in association with Amrita Centre for Research and Development (ACRD), is organizing a 2nd International Conference on Advanced Materials (SCICON 19) from December 15-17, 2019.
About the Conference:
The conference will be a great platform for scientists, engineers academicians, students and professionals across the globe to share their innovative ideas in the field of material science and engineering.
The aim of the conference is to consolidate the research findings and exploring the possibilities of translating them into prototypes and products for the betterment of society.
The conference will have features of plenary lectures from leading experts, keynote address, oral and poster presentations from faculties, Scientists, Scholars, Industrialists, etc.
- Electronic and Magnetic Materials.
- Materials for Energy applications.
- High Energy Materials.
- Materials for Water Purification.
Call for Papers:
- Contributors are requested to submit the abstract not exceeding 300 words typed on A4 size with double line spacing and 12pt font size in Times New Roman.
- Abstracts of all scientific contributions will be brought out as Proceedings with ISBN number and selected contributions will be published in Scopus Indexed Journal.
- Click here to submit the paper.
Early Bird Registration + GST 18%
- Faculty: Rs. 7080; Overseas- $200.
- Industry: Rs. 9440; Overseas- $250.
- Post Doc: Rs. 4720; Overseas- $150.
- Research Scholars/Students: Rs. 3540; Overseas- $100.
- Accompanying Person: Rs. 1700; Overseas- $100.
Regular Registration + GST 18%
- Faculty: Rs. 8260; Overseas- $300.
- Industry: Rs. 11800; Overseas- $350.
- Post Doc: Rs. 5900; Overseas- $200.
- Research Scholars/Students: Rs. 4130; Overseas- $120.
- Accompanying Person: Rs. 2360; Overseas- $100.
Registration fee includes conference materials, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and refreshments during the conference days. Accommodation will be arranged in the University Guest House/ Hostel/ Hotels on request, at an additional cost.
- Abstract Submission Closes on: July 31, 2019.
- Early bird registration: May 1 – July 31, 2019.
- Acceptance Notification: August 15, 2019.
- Conference Registration Opens: August 15, 2019.
- Conference Dates: December 15 – 17, 2019.
Email: scicon19[at]cb.amrita.edu, r_prasanna1[at]cb.amrita.edu